Cairo Postponed

We have heard from Cairo that they have decided to postpone this Thursday’s gig at Local Authority.

From Cairo:


“It is with sincere regret that we have decided to postpone next weeks Cairo gigs in Sheffield and Milton Keynes, due to the coronavirus epidemic concerns which have escalated exponentially in the UK over the last 72 hours.
We were tremendously excited to play our new set and new songs, however, we feel a responsibility to our fan base and do agree that this is a time when health comes first and government advice about containment should be followed.
New dates will be announced very soon for dates when the risks from the virus should have diminished.
Tickets will continue to be valid for the new dates, however, refunds will be issued if you are unable to make the new dates, once announced.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon.”

Both the Spirit and Corporation are saddened by this reaction. We would like to confirm that unless government legislation puts in place emergency powers preventing us from holding public gatherings ALL Spirit of Prog gigs will go ahead as planned.

If you bought your tickets through Skiddle you should have received an email regarding your options. If you bought them elsewhere then please contact your seller.

Posted In

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.